Are You Frustrated By Spending Money On So-Called “Professional” Grade Pruners That Cause You Pain & Discomfort and blunt quickly?
Welcome to a true pro-series pruning shear that will last you a lifetime!
How did we make these pruners so good? The answer lies in what we like to call ‘pruner science’.
• These pruners stay SHARPER for MUCH LONGER than traditional high-carbon steel pruners because they are precision engineered from the highest quality steel available – SK5 steel, and then also coated with Titanium. That means you will enjoy effortless clean cuts for longer than any other set.
• The head is at an offset angle compared to standard bypass pruners, meaning you can apply much more pressure to the blades while still keeping a natural wrist angle. The result – much less wrist fatigue.
• Handles are truly ergonomic. Firstly the upper arm is flat and broad – much more comfortable than the standard rounded design. The arms rest closely together when locked or closed, meaning they are comfortable for even small hands.
• The lock mechanism on most pruners will drive most people crazy! On these, a simple squeeze release mechanism is a dream to use. Simply squeeze and flick the tab forward to close again.
• The frame is drop-forged aluminum with is both extremely strong and heavy duty, but also incredibly light.
Once you have owned a pair of LifeWell Pro-Series pruners YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK to the other brands for 2 reasons:
1) They are a joy to use in your garden – super sharp and super comfortable.
2) They are backed by LifeWell’s Lifetime Warranty – so you can buy with complete confidence.
Hurry, Early Holiday Season Pricing Ends Soon!
Head to the top of the page and hit the “add to cart” button now
Heavy duty, quality pruning shears! ~ reviewed by Kay
Heavy duty, well made pruning shears with a lifetime guarantee, it was a no brainer I had to get it!
I got this to start getting my yard ready for the colder seasons! I used it already on my fig tree that seemed to be done producing for the year.
These shears are very comfortable to hold due to the ergonomic handles,it provides a good grip and I get perfect cuts every time!
I can honestly say that these so far has been the best pair of shears that i have ever owned.
Pretty good shears, happy with this purchase and I would recommend.
* I received this item at a promotional rate, in exchange for my honest, unbiased review. All opinions expressed here are my own, based on my own experience with this product.
Sharp and Spring Loaded ~ reviewed by Jenn R.
Heavy duty and built to last! ~ reviewed by LothiFink
I have used these pruners in my garden mostly to trim my Holley bushes and azaleas. I really like the grip on this one that allow me to apply a lot of strength and pressure comfortably. They don’t slip out of my hands either which is nice while dealing with sharp objects. The blades are very sharp, titanium coated and cut through branches that are up to 3/4 of inch thick. It is made really well and built to last. It also has a simple squeeze lock mechanism which is great. It does not give me a hard time unlike the other one I have. Over all I am satisfied with its heavy duty quality. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Works Great ~ reviewed by June Giuliano
The Heavy Duty Garden Bypass Pruners with super sharp work great, I love to garden and these make everything so much easier,
I can tell these will last me.
The blade is Titanium coated so it will prolong life.
The grip is very comfortable as well and help so I can use the shears for along period of time.
The shears are very sharp ad open and close with ease.
Definitely great shears all around.
Heavy Duty Bypass Pruning Shears. Ergonomic Garden Pruners with Titanium Coated SK5 Steel Blades and LifeTime Warranty.
I received this item for free to try in exchange of an honest review.
NO MORE CRAMPING HANDS!!! ~ reviewed by Anita Usery
WOW!!! THESE PRUNERS ARE AWESOME!!! LifeWell Pro-Style Pruning Shears are heavy-duty and very well-made! So comfortable and light to hold, and it’s so easy to squeeze. No more cramping hands! Blades are titanium coated SK5 steel and SUPER SHARP! Gets the job done so easily and in half the time, that even I can use them instead of getting my husband. I have been pruning everything from vines to rose bushes to limbs off our trees. Comes with a lifetime warranty, too. These are a MUST-HAVE!!! We all have yard work, but we all don’t have to struggle through the chore. I received this product free for my review, but my opinions are my own.
Clean Cut ~ reviewed by julie nelson
These shears are so precise. They cut plants and shrubs really well. And no rust. We recently trimmed down all our plants and roses bushes and got finished in no time at all. Clean cut is all I can say. I had the chance to try these shears at a discount for my honest review.
Heavy Duty Bypass Pruning Shears ~ reviewed by daisy
it does not weigh as much as my other pruning shears. It’s comfortable and cuts quickly with ease, it does a great job! The blades are sharp and maintain its sharpness. This is fantastic for gardening.
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review
A must have for every gardener ~ reviewed by Keshia
Great shape. Comfortable to hold. Easy to use. Works great even for my smaller pruning jobs. I have an urban garden (growing veggies on my balcony). A must have for any gardener.
Strong Pruning Shears to Simplify Your Tasks! ~ reviewed by Rachobug
Heavy duty, cuts clean ~ reviewed by Hockeypuck CT
Perfect pruning shears to get out & trim up the shrubs, bushes, vines & other debris. Perfect time of year too for yard work.
Good quality construction that cut smaller branches with only little work. The rubber grip handle help hold the shears & to help prevent blisters to.
To open the shears just push the lever & it locks easily too. I like the shape of these shears, great for me to handle & cut with.
The blades are sharp & help fast work of cutting our rose of sharon bushes (trees) & to cut those saw vines out of the bushes & to cut down sapling maples.
They are heavy duty & I like to store them back in the box until next use after cleaning them. I received this product in exchange for me testing it & then to provide my experience & unbiased review